.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Assginment

The first individualistic bank that the root cause of assignting a crime is impoverishment. When a individual has no money and he cannot provide the essential charters for himself or his family (food, clothes, shelter, etc ) he loses his sense to distinguish between right and wrong which leads to crime (robbery, murder, breaking laws, etc ). As income levels rise, crime levels a good deal decline proportionately. People living in poverty commit crimes because, for them, the benefits of stealing something outweigh the risk of getting aught. Also, worthless people choose high rates of illiteracy and high levels of poverty.A drop of education leaves few opportunities for well-paying Jobs, which increases the handlelihood that an individual might succumb to poverty and commit crimes. The effects multiply since one person in a access who commits a crime sends a message to otherwises in the neighborhood that criminal behavior is acceptable. According to this individual collec tive society should be punished, not the individual who committed the crime. Collective society is the real culprit because they tolerate unjust societies that allows poverty. Behaviorism theory silk hat describes this explanation.The second individual believe that the root cause of committing a crime is poor p atomic number 18nting, specifically, the bankruptcy of some pargonnts to teach their children the values of respect for the law and for the rights of others. Children who are unattended or abused are more likely to commit crimes after in life than others. Similarly, sexual abuse in childishness often leads these victims to become sexual predators as adults. This individual as well as thinks that single-parent families are not only more likely to live n poverty, but they alike are more likely to commit crime.Children who grow up in adults. According to this individual councils should straighten out greater use of their powers to force dotty parents to attend counseling or face court. Psychoanalysis theory beaver describes this explanation. The third individual believes that the root cause of committing a crime is medicine and alcohol abuse. The urge to commit crime to support a do drugs habit definitely influences the decision process. Both drugs and alcohol impair persuasion and reduce inhibitions, giving a person greater courage to commit a crime. Drugs are related to crime in multiple ways.Most directly, it is a crime to use, possess, manufacture, or distribute drugs classified as having a voltage for abuse (such as cocaine, heroin, marijuana, and amphetamines). Drugs are in like manner related to crime with the effects they have on the users behavior and by generating violence and other illegal activity in connection with drug trafficking. This invalid also believes that alcohol consumption alters three fundamental factors relating to motor vehicle crashes. It decreases device driver performance, increases risk- victorious behavior and decreases the hence of survival of occupants involved in crashes.According to this individual it is craft for society to permit alcohol but prohibit heroin as both drugs are dangerous. Alcohol is a greater factor in violent crime than any other drug while nicotine results in many deaths. Drug supply can only be rock-bottom by reducing demand, and demand is caused by poor nutrition and a lack of education and wisdom in matters pertaining to wellness. The re-deduction of all children in canonical dietary needs of the human body is a primary stem to drug addiction. Prisons would not be used as places of punishment, but rehabilitation.The health approach is fare wiser and humane than the severe authoritarian imposition of punishment. more often than not we need a more tolerant,informed, educated and less Judgmental approach to drug crime. Punishment usually fails to reform. Treatment of causal factors can earn much more. Biological approach theory best describes this explanation. Question 3. ) fragmentise one of your traits, and explain the influences that both nature and nurture have on it. For example, if you have a short temper, explain its origins in your emetics, your culture and your childhood experiences.One of my major traits is lovingness. Caring is hereditary in my family. My mom and grandfather are caring. My grandfather was a landlord in Pakistan and he use to do select for people who were poor, like giving them a free land and state them not to worry about anything. My mom use to help all one of her relatives and friends in their time of need. I am a caring person since I was born, during my childhood, I use to keeping allot for my family including my parents, grandparents, siblings, and my friends by doing little things for them.For example, my sister and I use to share a discern and blanket, and in the middle of the night, she would take the whole blanket to herself in her tranquillity and I would let her residuum with the blanket whi le I sleep without it. So, caring is in my nature, its how I am. My personality of caring nurtured while evolution up. I went a level up in caring and make caring my profession by becoming a nurse (LIP). straightaway not only care for my family and friends I also care for my patients. I am proud to care for people who are in need of medical checkup help and I am glad to help hem.I also have three children now and I show them that I care for them by homecomings all three of them. I work four to louver days a week, twelve hours per day, Just for them, so that they can have a good childhood and life ahead. Question 4. ) People sometimes wonder how any significant woman could gage the health of her fetus. number your own health-related behavior in the past month Exercise, sleep, nutrition, drug use, medical and dental care, disease avoidance and so on. Would you change your behavior if you were pregnant?Would t make a difference if your family, your partner, or you yourself did n ot sine qua non a baby? Whole lifestyle. I would eat healthy, do exercises that are good and healthy for me and the baby, sleep on time and if I was taking any unhealthy drugs I would stop, basically I would not Jeopardize the babys life under any circumstances. If I had any bad habits like smoking or drinking alcohol I would try my best to leave all my bad habits and take care of the baby. No, it would not make a difference if my family, my partner, or l, myself did not want a baby. I would still care for it and take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment